Due to rising levels of COVID-19 in Europe, and the spead of new mutations, the Danish government has imposed new rules for travelling into Denmark as of the 9th of january 2021.
Healthy patients who show no symptoms of illness can enter Denmark with the entry letter signed by our medical director AND a negative COVID-19 test no more than 24 hours old upon entry/boarding.
We disclaim any responsibility for any expenses you may have incurred in vain should you be refused entry after all.
We apologize for the problems this might cause you to travel to our clinic, and ask for your understanding if you have already received this e-mail.
We follow all guidelines issued by the National Board of Health regarding the Coronavirus, COVID-19.
COVID-19 - risk-zones and symptoms:
If you, within the last 14 days before symptoms appear, have stayed in areas suspected to have a widespread transmission of SARS-CoV-2
If you have had close contact with a person, within the last 14 days before symptoms appear, suspected of, or proven to be, COVID-19 infected
Have symptoms of acute respiratory infection with fever (≥38 degrees), and either cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or other symptoms and clinical findings, that may suspect COVID 19.
In addition, we have taken additional actions to reduce the risk of infection:
- Hand sanitize at the reception and we recommend that everyone perform hand sanitize, both before and after visit.
- Patients are very welcome, but at the moment we do not greet you by hand in the clinic.
- Systematic hand sanitize has been introduced in the clinic.
- Short wait at reception before calling in for your treatment.
- Changing staff Longer opening hours and fewer patients at the clinic simultaneously
Should you postpone treatment and is it dangerous to get pregnant?
- There is no reason to postpone your fertility treatment according to international recommendations from several health authorities
- No data has shown it could be dangerous for a fetus to be exposed to Coronavirus COVID-19
- There are no data showing increased risk of miscarriage or complicated pregnancy
- However, we recommend that patients in fertility treatment and early pregnancy avoid risk behavior and contact with infected persons, for safety
We are constantly up to date with developments and the precautions issued by the authorities - both nationally and internationally.