At StorkKlinik in Copenhagen, we offer all our clients a special consultation with our fertility therapist, Mille Duzenius about the psychological and social consequences of infertility and fertility treatment.
During this conversation she will inform you of:
- Information on stress and anxiety as well as tools for how to identify, manage and reduce stress symptoms during your treatment.
- Information about the "critical periods" and difficult dilemmas in a fertility course, and what you need to be aware of in order to handle it in the best possible way.
- Knowledge of the impact of fertility treatment on the relationship and your close relationships as well as tools for how best to support each other and communicate with the outside world / your network.
- Exercises and tools for increased self-care, so you can maintain balance and quality of life during the treatment.
- Knowledge of loss and grief reactions
For foreign customers, the interview with Mille Duzenius costs DKK 400 when booked in connection with the clinic start-up interview and the subsequent interview(s) costs DKK 700 per session. If you need to cancel an appointment please do so by telephone or email, latest 24 hours before your appointment. Otherwise we will charge you dkk 500.